Prashar Lake Trek
Surrounded by the Dhauladhar ranges in Kullu Valley is a blue-water lake called Prashar. Prashar Lake is a well-kept secret in the Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh.
- Duration2 days
- Group Size2 to 10
The trek follows a charming trail through a forest and several rivulets. Meanwhile, one can enjoy the local culture as the trail goes through villages as well. The trek offers a 180 degree view of the Dhauladhar, Pir Panjal and Kinnaur mountain ranges. For those interested in architecture, the local temple of Prashar Rishi next to the lake, with its riveting Himachali architecture, blends perfectly with the landscape.
- Meals (1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner)
- Bonfire night
- Qualified, Experienced Trek Leader
- AC transportation
- Any personal Expenses/ Adventure activities
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any kind o entry tickets/fees
- Any meals/drinks other than inclusion
Day 0 : 8:00 PM - Overnight Drive - Distance 415 kmsClick here to expand
Assemble at Paschim Vihar East Metro Station / Majnu ka Tilla Bus stand to board AC Coach Traveller / Volvo bus or an overnight drive to Baggi village
Day 1 : 12:00 PM - Reach Village Baggi - Start PointClick here to expand
Reach village Baggi and have lunch. Rest or a while start trek to Prashar Lake. After reaching, enjoy the view with fresh air and Beas river lowing below the valley. Have dinner and sleep.
Day 2 : 9:00 AM - Trek back to start pointClick here to expand
Wake up at 7 AM and after having breakfast, we will start our trek back to the starting point. Reach there by noon and start the journey back to Delhi.
- Guest House
• Keep your backpack light. Don't carry extra stuff which you are not going to use in 48 hours. • Torch • Winter-wears • Cameras+ Cellphones+ Power Bank • Water Bottle • Jacket • Move/Iodex/any painkiller for just emergency • Chocolates • Biscuits • Sunglasses • Cap • Towel • Undergarments and Swimwear • It depends on you to carry extra stuff, but these things are seriously recommended. • ATM Cards are generally not accepted here, carry cash.
Life is unpredictable and we understand that sometimes you have to cancel or change your trip dates and it is our endeavor to make it as easy as possible for you. However, please understand that we plan everything including guide fees, permits, accommodation and ration in advance. Therefore, any cancellation means inconvenience and certain losses to the people involved in various stages of the program. Keeping that in mind, our cancellation charges are as below,
- Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the event: Full refund as cash.
- Cancellations between 30 days and 15 days to the start of the event: 50 % refund as cash.
- Cancellations less than 15 days to the start of the event: No refund.
- Cancellations will be accepted only by email.
Note: We reserve the right to cancel a program before departure in the event of logistical problems arising due to natural calamities, strikes, wars or any other circumstances that make the event inadvisable. In this case, we will refund 50% of the event fees.
5998 per person on triple sharing
Friendship Peak is a majestic mountain, situated at Pir Panjal range, in Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh. This mountain, covered with snow, is p...explore