Who we are
Our website address is: https://trippyigloo.com
1. Privacy of Users
2. What information may be collected by Trippyigloo
- Trippyigloo may collect information from Users at various stages from downloading of the App by the Users to submission of content by the Users or while the User is accessing/using Services. The information collected may be personally identifiable information or other information. You may choose to not provide the information if you do not wish to use the App and/or Services.
- 2.1. Personally Identifiable Information: Trippyigloo may collect personal information that identifies you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to the information submitted during download, installation and/or use/access of the App or in connection with access/use of Services or features offered through the App or in connection with the App. Personally identifiable Information collected may include Your name, image, email address, phone number and demographic information such as gender, nationality, postcode and other personal information including but not limited to date, time or place of birth, location, interests, preferences, likes and dislikes, and usage information. Trippyigloo collects Personally Identifiable Information only if you voluntarily submit such information to us or provide access to such information by connecting to social networking sites through the App or Services (for example when you use the facilities or Services connected with the App or engage in certain App related activities including but not limited to becoming a member or signing up for an account or linking an account through a social network including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and/or LinkedIn). Trippyigloo may also collect personally identifiable information You may provide when corresponding with us by e-mail or phone, or to access/use any other interactive/non-interactive features of the App and/or Services. You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent You from using the App, and/or certain features of the App and Services.
- 2.2. Non-personal Information: Trippyigloo may collect Your non-personal information whenever You use, access or interact with the App and/or use Services. Non-personal information may include the mobile or computers name, version, the type of device used, users’ operating system and version, cookie id on sites, the unique ID of the mobile device, third party apps or websites or services that referred You to this App, language preferences, location information, IP address, technical information, information about third party apps including without limitation package name (which is same as the package id on play store), package version, installation and/or uninstallation event/ information and other similar information about the User.
3. How Trippyigloo uses the collected information
- 3.1. Trippyigloo may collect and use Your personal information and other information for business and/or non-commercial purposes. Trippyigloo may use the information for the following purposes:
Your email address and password may be used to identify you while logging into the App. Trippyigloo may use your personal information to control your access to the App as well as use of the App and Services, to communicate with you, customize your experience of using the App and and/or the content of any email newsletter or other material that Trippyigloo may send from time to time, and provide information that may be useful or interesting based on the content and personally identifiable information. Your email address may be used to send user information, administrative information, changes in account settings and any changes to the App/Services or updates on new policies of Trippyigloo. Apart from this if you choose to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive periodic emails that may relate to company news, related product or service information, etc. Your email address may also be used for responding to any of the inquiries, questions, and/or any other requests made by You. If at any time You want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, Trippyigloo has included detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or you may contact Trippyigloo via the App.
Trippyigloo may further use the collected information to analyze the use of the App and/or Services, and the people visiting and using the App, for the purpose of improving the features of the App. Trippyigloo may use your Information to analyze your use of the App for providing you customized content, advertisements and features. Information provided by you help Trippyigloo in responding to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
Trippyigloo may use information in the aggregate to understand how users, as a group are using the App and/or Services. Trippyigloo may use the personal information provided by the User to prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of the Trippyigloo User Agreement, Terms and Conditions and any applicable laws.
Trippyigloo may use your non-personal information like information regarding third party apps, including without limitation, package name (which is same as the package id on play store), package version, installation and/or uninstallation event/ information for personalizing contents and Services based on your interests. Trippyigloo may also use your non-personal information for promoting content with respect to, or from other applications installed or used by You or for creating customized sharing options for you.
Trippyigloo may use your Information to analyze your use of the App and Services and the people visiting and using the App and Services for improving the features of the App and Services. While accessing, using or installing the App and/or Services, your Information may also be accessible to our partners / third parties whose Web or APP SDKs (Software Development Kits) are included in the App. Such SDKs may include, but not be limited to Google ads, Google App Indexing, Google Support Library, Google Design Library, Google authentication for login, Firebase for deeplink support, IMA (Ads), Trapyz (Ads & Location based Intent), Appnext Actions (Ads), Picasso for image handling, RxJava, Retrofit and Dagger for code efficiency, OkHttp for network efficiency, Otto event bus, Disklrucache for memory optimizations, Facebook connection class for network quality assessment, Facebook sdk for login, and sql lite asset helper for performance optimization. These SDKs may use Your information for generic analytical, and other purposes.
Trippyigloo may also use Your Information for market research purposes and may share your Information with its affiliated businesses that it controls. Trippyigloo may also use Your information for targeted advertising, targeted content delivery, and other business purposes unless You specifically opt out of such uses.
Trippyigloo may use your personally identifiable and/or other information you submit while accessing/using the App and Services, providing feedback, making/submitting comments, providing inputs and/or interacting on the App and Services for improving User experience on the App and in connection with Services, to provide targeted content, advertising and Services, and for other business and/or non-commercial purposes.
4. How Trippyigloo protects User information
- 4.1. Trippyigloo does not sell, trade, or rent Your personally identifiable information collected by Trippyigloo to third parties except as provided in this Policy. Trippyigloo may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information, regarding visitors and users with Trippyigloo business partners, contractors, trusted affiliates and advertisers.
- 4.2. At times, Trippyigloo may be required by law or litigation to disclose personal information about the users. Trippyigloo may also disclose information about the users if Trippyigloo determines that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance that disclosure of information is necessary.
5. Sharing User Information
- 5.1. Trippyigloo does not sell, trade, or rent Your personally identifiable information collected by Trippyigloo to third parties except as provided in this Policy. Trippyigloo may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information, regarding visitors and users with Trippyigloo’s business partners, contractors, trusted affiliates and advertisers.
- 5.2. At times, Trippyigloo may be required by law or litigation to disclose personal information about the users. Trippyigloo may also disclose information about the users if Trippyigloo determines that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance that disclosure of information is necessary.
- 6.1. Whenever you access the App and/or Services Trippyigloo may place cookies’ on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes to enhance your experience or sometimes to personalize your experience. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s / device hard drive by the App you visit. Cookies help Trippyigloo to identify information relating to your activities and to retain information relating to your preferences and history on the App.
6.2. Trippyigloo and/or its service providers may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that are more relevant to you and your interests unless you opt out of such advertisements.
6.3. You may choose to disable cookies by turning off cookie feature on the web browser. However, by disabling this feature, some parts of the App may not function properly. This may prevent You from taking full advantage of the App and Services.
7. Combining Information
- Trippyigloo may combine Your personal and other information across the App and Services in order to provide offers, promotions and information that is most relevant to your interests, likes and/or preferences. Trippyigloo may also combine information you share with Trippyigloo on the App and with respect to Services with information You have provided to third parties, who have been authorized by You to share the information with us, for providing content, advertising, promotions, and offers, and for improving User experience on the App and Services. Trippyigloo may share Your information with third parties, who have your information, and who are authorized to combine information.
8. How long will the data be retained
- Trippyigloo will keep personal information of Users for only as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. At the end of that retention period, Trippyigloo may either delete the information, or anonymize it or pseudonymize it.
9. How to stop use of personal information for direct marketing purposes
- 9.1. Trippyigloo values Your preferences, and provides you options to stop direct marketing communications from us. You may stop direct marketing communications from us by doing any of the following:
Click ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt out’ from email communications from a particular division, service, or team; login into your account and change your privacy preferences; and/or Write to us to Trippyigloo’s address provided hereunder.
Trippyigloo, Flat G209, Ozone, Harlur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
- 9.2. If You opt out of marketing communications, You may still receive non-promotional emails/notifications from Trippyigloo, such as emails about Your account, updates with respect to the App and/or Services, and/or any other business communications.
- You hereby confirm that you have understood the terms and conditions of this policy and consent to the collection, storage, processing and use of your personal and other information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the policy. You agree to not use the App and services offered by Trippyigloo if you do not wish to share your personal and other information.
13. Contacting Us
14. Privacy Grievances
If you have any privacy grievances or concerns, you may contact Trippyigloo’s privacy grievance officer by email or mail. You may send your grievances to the email address ñ privacy@Trippyigloo.com with the subject: Privacy Grievance. You may also contact the privacy grievance officer at this address:
Privacy Grievance Officer,
Trippyigloo 1st Floor, H. NO. 2232, Sector - 12, Sonipat, Haryana - 131001
This Document was last updated on 24th 27th Mar, 2021