Bynekaadu Homestay - Kalasa
ByneKaadu is the place whose serenity transforms its travelers to see nature in its quintessential elements. The beauty of the river Bhadra beckons wandering souls to find solace in the sublime tunes of chirping birds. The charm of the mystical jungle makes you feel you are one with nature.
- Duration2 days
- Group Size2 to 20
We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.
True to the above quote is the place ByneKaadu whose serenity transforms its travelers to see nature in its quintessential elements. The beauty of the river Bhadra beckons wandering souls to find solace in the sublime tunes of chirping birds. The charm of the mystical jungle makes you feel you are one with nature. Nature enthusiasts!! You may choose to relax admiring a gorgeous waterfall or soak in the splendor of mountains by camping. For those with an appetite for adventure, we offer kayaking along river Bhadra which flows gracefully adjoining our property. Our wooden cottages provide the perfect setting for a comfortable stay to rejoice in the company of dear ones and fellow travelers.
Not far away from ByneKaadu one can visit the holy places associated with rich history and tradition- Kalasa and Horanadu, Wait no longer, pick up your bags, start immediately, and escape to Ghats; we promise this will not be just another excursion, but a trip to rejuvenation!!
It is one of the ideally weekend getaways from Bangalore which suits best for team and family outings.
- Rs. 2500 per person per night for a Villa for 3 members - for Villa
- Rs. 3000 per person per night - for Traditional Cottages
- Rs. 3500 per person per night - for Riverside & Wooden Cottages
Amenities at Bynekaadu Homestay:
- 24 hours hot water
Activities at Bynekaadu Homestay:
- Indoor games
- Outdoor games
Room Configurations of Bynekaadu Homestay:
- Traditional Cottages
- Riverside & Wooden Cottages
Places to visit near Bynekaadu Homestay:
- Surmane waterfalls
1. We promote eco-tourism hence request you not to leave behind non-biodegradable waste.
2. Refrain from littering unwanted items around the property.
3. Kindly use designated waste bins in our property and dust bins in our cottages for disposing of unwanted items.
4. Filtered water is available at our property, hot drinking water will also be provided on request. Please avoid using multiple bottles of mineral water by carrying a good quality water bottle.
5. We serve traditional Malnad dishes and maintain a hygienic kitchen. A prior intimation is highly appreciated in case of minor modifications to the food served.
6. Do not carry valuable things during your trip unless they are really necessary.
7. We take adequate measures to prevent forest fires and exercise caution while lighting campfires. Request our customers to help us maintain the decorum of nature.
8. With reference to the instruction from local forest authorities, playing of loud music is prohibited. However please feel free to bond with family and friends by singing together.
10. Pristine waterfalls of our properties once downstream are used by locals from surrounding villages. Kindly refrain from the use of chemical substances (soap, shampoo, hand wash, etc.) that pollute the water flowing downstream.
11. We request you to respect the cultural sensitivity of the local population. Please ensure your demeanor is not offensive to the native populace.
12. Consumption of alcohol and use of toxic substances is not advisable in the vicinity of villages. Having said that, you may do so in the designated places within our property.
13. Seek permission before photographing people, so as to respect their privacy.
14. Do not pluck any plants & flowers, and do not disturb the wildlife.
- Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast
- Activities at homestay
- Jeep Charges: Rs. 1000 per jeep will be charged for waterfalls visit
- Jeep Charges: Rs. 1800 per jeep will be charged for trekking spot
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hot drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the stay are to be settled directly
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
Day 1:Click here to expand
- Check-in to Homestay mid-morning around 11 AM.
- Take rest for some time
- Have lunch
- Enjoy a beautiful nature and play games. Around 5:30 - 6 PM return to the homestay
- Get the warmth of the campfire post 6:30-7 PM.
- Post 8 PM have dinner and sleep
Day 2:Click here to expand
- Have breakfast
- Check-out and head to your city (or) continue with other activities and enjoy your day
- Traditional Cottages
- Riverside & Wooden Cottages
- No refunds will be given after the booking
- Instead of a refund, a Credit Note will be shared with the customer which they can redeem within 1 year of the issued date
- Using the Credit Note, you are requested to book the homestay 15 days prior to your travel date
- Homestays accommodations are subject to availability
Bynekaadu Homestay - Kalasafrom INR 2500
ByneKaadu is the place whose serenity transforms its travelers to see nature in its quintessential elements. The beauty of the river Bhadra beckons...explore
Gonakal Homestay - Chikmagalurfrom INR 4800
Experience hospitality at its best at Gonakal, a 360 years old heritage abode amidst the scenic beauty of Malnad's lush green forests, widespre...explore
Jalavaibhava Homestay, Kalasafrom INR 1900
Comfortably enveloped in the cool embrace of Kudremukh mountain peaks Jalaaibhava Homestay, Chikmagalur offers connectivity with nature in its pris...explore
The Coffee Retreat, Chikmagalurfrom INR 2550
The Western Ghats mountain ranges have numerous exotic places, which often turns out to be a surprise to the nature lovers. As the name suggests th...explore
Bombrukallu Homestay, Mudigerefrom INR 2250
Bombrukalluhomestay is situated in Sunkasale is a Village in Mudigere Taluk, Chikmagalur District, Karnataka State. Sunkasale is located 20.8 km di...explore
Thangaali Homestay, Kalasafrom INR 2550
Thangaali Home Stay is a unique family gateway located in the midst of enchanting greens offering eco-friendly ambience that fits your budget. We b...explore
CloverLeaf Homestay - Chikmagalurfrom INR 2500
Clover Leaf Estate is approximately 10 Kms from chikmagalur and 250 Kms from Bangalore. This destination is a base camp for all the cultural, spiri...explore
Kerekad Homestay Standard Roomsfrom INR 2000
Standard rooms are types of guest rooms that are typically found in hotels, motels, and other types of accommodations....explore
Kerekad Homestay Glass Cottagesfrom INR 2650
Glass cottages, also known as glass houses or glass-walled homes, are houses that feature walls made of glass or transparent materials....explore
Girisiri Homestay - Kalasa, Chikmagalurfrom INR 2500
It is in the remote beauty tucked in the heavenly WesternGhats of Chikmagalur. Girisiri homestay is located next to majestic one rock mountain, wit...explore
New Siri Vismaya Homestay - Chikmagalurfrom INR 2799
The best homestay in Mallenahalli Chikmagalur...explore
irya Nature Stay - Chikmagalurfrom INR 5299
Irya Naturestay is in a botanical oasis, located on a private coffee estate. You will be staying in a true paradise. It is one of t...explore
Giri Elite Homestay - Chikmagalurfrom INR 3299
Giri Elite Home Stay, Located just 14 kilometres from Chikmagalur covered with nature and greenery at a height of 4600 ft above sea level surrounde...explore
Chittakki Homestay Chikmagalurfrom INR 3599
Banakal is a small village about 12 km from Mudigere. Situated on the western banks of the Hemavathy river,it sits upon the western Ghats. Our...explore
Forest Homestay - Chikmagalurfrom INR 2299
Forest Homestay is specialized in homestay accommodation located in the midst of scenic coffee estates in Chikmagalur. If you would like to ch...explore
Gowri Gadde Retreat - Chikmagalurfrom INR 2799
Gowri Gadde Retreat A luxurious yet budget-friendly Upcoming homestay situated in koppa at Chikkamagaluru district the land of coffee where lush gr...explore
Prakruthi Homestay - Chikmagalurfrom INR 2799
Prakruthi Home Stay offers lodging with a fitness centre, a garden, and a shared kitchen for your convenience. It is located 26 km from Bhadra Wild...explore
The Mellows Homestay - Chikmagalurfrom INR 3299
Located 22kms away from Chikkamagaluru city amongst the lush green coffee estate, is a perfect get away for those craving for a spectacular time am...explore
Rock climbing in Karnataka
Karnataka is definitely a complete package. From travellers to explorers, historians to nature lovers, campers to adventurers, everyone seems to admire its beauty, making it one of the most desirabRead
Vidurashwatha is a small village located in the Gauribidanur taluk ofChikkaballapur district in the state of Karnataka, India. Situated near the Karnataka–AndhRead
Bheemeshwari Adventure and Nature Camp
Bheemeshwari is a small town in Karnataka's Mandya district, with a soft background of the unembellished and true to life rural India, with bullock carts in place ofRead
Shravanabelagola (Śravaṇa Beḷagoḷa) is a town located near Channarayapatna of Hassan district in the Indian state of Karnataka and is 144 km from Bangalore. The GommRead
Dharmasthala is an Indian temple town on the banks of the theNethravathi River in the Belthangady taluk of the Dakshina Kannada district in Karnataka, India. It is aRead
Shivagange is a mountain peak with a height of 804.8 meters or 2640.3 feet and a Hindu pilgrimage centre located near Dobbaspet, in Bengaluru Rural district India. It is situated 1Read
Hogenakkal is a waterfall in South India on the Kaveri river in the Dharmapuri district of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is located 180 km (110 mi) from BangaloRead
Antharagange is a mountain located in the Shathashrunga mountain range. It is located three kilometres from Kolar in the direction of Kolar Betta, the series of mounRead
The Ayyanakere Lake is a beautiful tourist place to visit. This lake is an ancient one. It is located at the eastern base of the Baba Budangiri Hills and one can access this lake from the town of SRead
Hanumana Gundi Falls
The Hanumana Gundi Falls is a beautiful waterfall which is located close to the main road between Sringeri and Kudremukh. It is another popular tourist destination. This waterfall is also known asRead
The Bhadra Dam is built across the River Bhadra. This is why it is called the Bhadra Dam. It is a popular tourist destination. It is located along the borderline of Tarikere and Bhadravati and formRead
The Manikyadhara Falls are a famous tourist attraction in Chikmagalur. This fall is located in the forest of Baba Budangiri Hills in the Western Ghats of India. Another name for this waterfall is NRead
Hirekolale Lake is a beautiful man made lake that is surrounded by high mountains making this place really scenic and thus many tourists come here to visit this place. This place is located in KarnRead
The Jhari waterfalls are located near Attigundi and are at a distance of 12kms from Baba Budangiri. This waterfall is also known as Buttermilk Falls. It is a popular waterfall in Chikmagalur. ThisRead
Kudremukh National Park
Karnataka is very famous for its hill stations. Kudremukh is one such beautiful hill station that is very popular. It is located in the Western Ghats of the Chikmagalur district. This is also the tRead
The Kallathigiri Falls is blessed with natural beauty and it is located approximately 50kms away from Chikmagalur. The height of this fall is approximately 400 feet and it gushes down from the ChanRead
The Hebbe Falls are located in Kesavimane of Chikmagalur district. It is 10kms away from Kemmangundi.This place is hidden inside the Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary. It is among the most beautiful fallsRead