Safari In India - Ranthambore National Park
If you’ve always dreamed wildlife tour and safari in wildlife destination, Plan your trip to Ranthambore for perfect adventure & wildlife safari experience. Ranthambore is a popular wildlife destination in Rajasthan. Famous for – Tigers, Leopards, Birding, Fort, lakes, gorges and landscapes, wildlife safari.
- Duration3 days
- Group Size1 to 18
One of the most famous and renowned parks of India, Ranthambore National Park is located in Southeastern Rajasthan in the district of Sawai Madhopur. Ranthambhore was established as the Sawai Madhopur Game Sanctuary in 1955 by the Government of India and was declared one of the Project Tiger reserves in 1973. Ranthambore became a national park in 1980
Formerly Ranthambore National Park was considered as a hunting ground for Maharaja of Jaipur and has a huge Ranthambore fort inside the park. The tales of kings of the Chauhan dynasty are very famous. The fort is declared as UNESCO World Heritage site and is open for tourism and one can the remnants of the fort and other structures inside the park even today.
Ranthambore National park is surrounded by the Vindhyas and Aravalis hill range and Ranthambore Tiger Reserve spread over an area approx 1410.64 sq.km including core and buffer area. The Mansingh Sanctuary and the Kaila Devi Sanctuary is also included in this reserve.
Ranthambore National park has a huge variety of animals, birds, and reptiles within it.
Tiger being the keystone species, other mammals include Leopards, Striped Hyenas, Sambar deer, Chital, Nilgai, Common or Hanuman langurs, Macaques, Jackals, Jungle cats, Caracals, Sloth bears, Blackbucks, Indian Wild Boar, Chinkara, Common Palm Civets, Indian False Vampires, Indian Flying Foxes, Indian Foxes, Indian Gerbilles, Indian Mole Rats, Indian Porcupines, Long-eared Hedgehogs, Ratels, Small Indian Mongoose and Common mongoose.
The Ranthambhore safari timing change as per seasons and sunrise and sunset.
Morning Jeep: 6.00 A.M to 11.00 A.M. (entry allowed until 8.00 a.m.)
Afternoon Jeep: 3.00 P.M. until 6.00 P.M (entry allowed until 4.30 p.m.)
Closest Airport: Jaipur (160kms)
Closest Railway Station: Sawai Madhopur( 11kms) Kota (114 km)
- Pickup and Drop from Sawai Madhopur to Sawai Madhopur in A/C Vehicle
- Accommodation in Resort on Triple/Twin/Single Sharing Basis in AC Rooms/luxury tents
- All Meals at Ranthambore National Park
- Tiger Safari in an open gypsy
- All Taxes and Safari Permits
- Government Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions list; e.g. Train/ Air travel, Personal orders, Camera charges, etc.
Day 1:Click here to expand
Pick up from Sawai Madhopur at 10:00 am and transfer to Ranthambore National Park in private car. Reach Resort and Check in and rest. After Lunch Gear up and Leave for 1st Wildlife Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Lights off and the day ends.
Day 2:Click here to expand
Early Morning Have Breakfast and Leave for 2nd Wildlife Safari. Alternatively, you may carry your breakfast on safari only to save on safari time. Post safari back for Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Wildlife Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Lights off and the day ends.
Day 3:Click here to expand
Early Morning Leave For 4th Wildlife Safari. Check Out luggage. Enjoy the delicious Lunch and post Lunch Leave For Sawai Madhopur by Private Vehicle.
- Different kinds of accommodation are available in different areas of Ranthambore and its zones. Tents, cottages, rooms are made available by various resorts for a comfortable stay. Forest rest houses are also available.
- Some of the resorts for budget accommodation are Sher vilas, Vatika Resort, Tiger heaven resort and spa, etc
- Some luxury resorts available are Dev Vilas, Sher bagh, Oberoi Vanya vilas , Ranthambore Bagh etc
- It is mandatory to carry the original government-issued any valid ID cards for Indian nationals and original passports for foreign nationals.
- Sunglasses, a hat, and sunscreen lotions.
- T-shirt, shirt or blouse - long sleeves and collars help to protect from the sun and mosquitoes (Neutral or Non-bright colored)
- Comfortable walking shoes (or boots) and socks.
- Preventative pharmaceuticals.
Life is unpredictable and we understand that sometimes you have to cancel or change your trip dates and it is our endeavor to make it as easy as possible for you. However, please understand that we plan everything including guide fees, permits, accommodation and ration in advance. Therefore, any cancellation means inconvenience and certain losses to the people involved in various stages of the program. Keeping that in mind, our cancellation charges are as below,
- Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the event: Full refund as cash.
- Cancellations between 30 days and 15 days to the start of the event: 50 % refund as cash.
- Cancellations less than 15 days to the start of the event: No refund.
- Cancellations will be accepted only by email.
Note: We reserve the right to cancel a program before departure in the event of logistical problems arising due to natural calamities, strikes, wars or any other circumstances that make the event inadvisable. In this case, we will refund 50% of the event fees.
Ranthambore National Park is considered to be the most famous park in North India. Not only Rajasthan, but tourists also come from several corners of the world to see the beauty of the forest, thisRead