Mcleodganj and Triund Adventure Trek Tour
Dharamshala is a city located in the beautiful state of Himachal and McLeod Ganj is located at its suburbs and from Bhagsu 9 kms. away is our trekking destination Triund.
- Duration3 days
- Group Size2 to 10
Lets get started, Dharamshala is a city located in the beautiful state of Himachal and McLeod Ganj is located at its suburbs and from Bhagsu 9 kms. away is our trekking destination Triund. And all the other details about the place ? Well lets explore the place on our own , its not important to know everything beforehand .Lets get up and travel
We have Kasol-Manali Trip on every Thursday. We start on Every Thursday at 6:00 PM from Paschim Vihar East Metro station/Majnu Ka Tilla and come back on Monday 10:00 AM Approx.
- Accommodation Hotel & Raw Camping
- Meals (2 Breakfast & 2 Dinner)
- AC Transportation
- Guide while Trekking
- Any personal Expenses / Adventure activities
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any kind of entry tickets/fees
- Any Meals / Drinks other than Inclusion
Day 1 :Click here to expand
- Departure form Delhi at 7 PM (Remember 'punctuality’)
- Our mode of transport will be an AC traveler/Bus
Day 2 :Click here to expand
- We reach McLeod Ganj after an overnight journey and check in to our hotel.
- Freshen up have your lunch and then lets get going ,you don't want to be in that hotel room the entire time.
- We trek a little to bhagsunag temple and then the mesmerizing bhagsunag fall.
- We then take you to the famous Shiva cafe .
- Before returning back to the hotel ,get hold of some exquisite Tibet stuff and also use your bargaining skills .And a reminder for the foodies ,do not forgot to taste the local Momos (with that red chutney)
Day 3 :Click here to expand
- Don't be lazy ,wake up early ,have breakfast and don't forget to sip that Ek Piyali chai with the view of the mountains .
- We trek up to the Triund hill ,Carry only the essential stuff that you may need . Its an easy trek so just relax and enjoy the beautiful view passing through mixed forest of oak deodar and some similar flora.
- We will provide some light Lunch to keep you going & Snack and Tea when you reach the location.
- You 'll get to stay in the camps at top the Triund hill .Forget about your worries ,this is your me time ,relax and enjoy. Spend the night with fun activities surrounded by mountains ,moon and stars making a beautiful ceiling.
Day 4 :Click here to expand
- We check out and its time to get back and also if time allows you can visit The Dalai ama temple and the ancient St. John church( on your own , its not included in our schedule).
- We then head back to Delhi where we'll arrive the next morning
- As per Itinerary.
• Keep your backpack light. Don't carry extra stuff which you are not going to use in 48 hours. • Torch • Winter-wears • Cameras+ Cellphones+ Power Bank • Water Bottle • Jacket • Move/Iodex/any painkiller for just emergency • Chocolates • Biscuits • Sunglasses • Cap • Towel • Undergarments and Swimwear • It depends on you to carry extra stuff, but these things are seriously recommended. • ATM Cards are generally not accepted here, carry cash. T
Life is unpredictable and we understand that sometimes you have to cancel or change your trip dates and it is our endeavor to make it as easy as possible for you. However, please understand that we plan everything including guide fees, permits, accommodation and ration in advance. Therefore, any cancellation means inconvenience and certain losses to the people involved in various stages of the program. Keeping that in mind, our cancellation charges are as below,
- Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the event: Full refund as cash.
- Cancellations between 30 days and 15 days to the start of the event: 50 % refund as cash.
- Cancellations less than 15 days to the start of the event: No refund.
- Cancellations will be accepted only by email.
Note: We reserve the right to cancel a program before departure in the event of logistical problems arising due to natural calamities, strikes, wars or any other circumstances that make the event inadvisable. In this case, we will refund 50% of the event fees.
7440 Quad sharing basis 8640 on Double sharing