Kerekad Homestay Standard Rooms
Standard rooms are types of guest rooms that are typically found in hotels, motels, and other types of accommodations.
- Duration2 days
- Group Size2 to 20
Forest view rooms are usually the affordable option offered by the property,
Activities at Kerekad Homestay:
- Nature walk
- Rope activities (Not available during rains)
- Bird watching
- Indoor games
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Activities mentioned
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hot drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the stay are to be settled directly.
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions.
Day 1Click here to expand
- Check-in to Stay
- Take rest for some time
- Have lunch
- Enjoy the beautiful nature and engage with some activities
- Around 5:30 - 6 PM return to the stay
- Get the warmth of the campfire post 6:30-7 PM.
- Post 8 PM have dinner and sleep
Day 2Click here to expand
- Have breakfast
- Check-out and head to your city (or) continue with other activities and enjoy your day